June 2, 2009

Calling All Vegan Bloggers!

Do you live in Las Vegas?

Will you or someone you know be visiting Las Vegas soon?

Have you been to Las Vegas recently?

More important, are you a Vegan or Vegetarian who ate food here???


If you answered yes to any of those questions, then please consider being a guest blogger here at The Vegas Vegan!

Indicate in the comment section that you'd like to do this and we'll get you up & running on the blog!

Spread the word: Veg*n food can be found just about anywhere in Las Vegas!!


**Specifically I am looking for people who have been to The Red Velvet Cafe and Ronald's Donuts.


5 comments:

Sharon H. said...

Hi, in two days i'll be visiting las vegas for 3 days aprox., im a mexican girl and vegetarian but because of a food poisoning this week i HAVE to be a vegan so...if you have any recs for me they'll be really appreciated... and i'll gladly be a guest blogger :P
I'll be staying at the Venetian...so if you know anything in the sorroundings please tell! :P

greeting!

The Vegas Vegan said...

Hi Sharon! Please enjoy your stay here in Vegas! You're going to love it. And going vegan isn't difficult. Some posts you may want to check out are:

Venetian Restaurants:
Canaletto
AND
Grand Lux Cafe

Vegan Dining 101

If you're able to get off the strip, then try: Paymon's Mediterranean Cafe, it's probably a mile off the strip, on Maryland Parkway & Flamingo in a little place called "Tiffany Square". Well worth the trip over.

Good luck! And report back when you finish your trip!!

Sharon H. said...

I sure will! THANKS!!!!

Elaine Vigneault said...

I have been to Red Velvet and Ronald's many times!

Here are some resources for veg*ns in Vegas:
http://vegasveg.blogspot.com/
http://www.lvvegan.com/

The Vegas Vegan said...

Elaine, I can't believe I JUST wandered over to your site. Geez. great site, thank you! Just added you to my blogroll.

I probably won't be able to make it to the movie - no childcare for the evening - but I do need to start getting more involved w/the vegan community here.

I am planning to go to Red Velvet tomorrow night before my rehearsal if I get out of work with enough time!